Observation of COVID-19 Warning
The health and well-being of our customers and employees is our number one priority. We are closely monitoring the evolution of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and taking guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO). We plan to remain open for business to service our customers until otherwise directed by Maryland State Government officials.
Accordingly, we are offering a variety of alternative contact-free and social distancing solutions for our everyday business situations with our customers and insurance representatives.
Beneath are ways how you can get an estimate or a repair done without having to enter our facility:
1) Scheduled Appointments for Repairs:
- Collision Craft will contact our customers 24 hours prior to drop-off, for your appointment confirmation.
- Any insurance estimates in your possession may be faxed (to 410-558-0621) or emailed (to email@example.com) in advance. Rental car arrangements will be confirmed at this time.
- Our emailed Authorization for Repairs may be signed in advance remotely by the vehicle owner, using DocuSign.
- You may drop off vehicle in our customer receiving area and provide needed documents as outlined above, if not already provided. These documents may be left in the vehicle.
- We will provide the estimate or other needed documentation via email or fax and a follow-up phone call to discuss the repairs and to exchange expectations.
- Any needed supplements will be submitted by the shop for authorization and payment directly to the shop from the insurance company.
2) Online Estimates:
- You may submit photos of damaged area(s) via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will follow-up same business day for a consultation.
- Creating an accurate estimate may require a first-hand inspection, to be performed as follows:
3) Contact-Free Drive-Thru Estimates:
- If not previously arranged via email as described above, before your visit, please call Jeff Shaw’s Collision Craft to arrange an appointment at 410-342-1560. We will collect any needed information at this time.
- When you arrive, please remain in your vehicle.
- Our customer service agent will direct you to pull into our estimating bay adjoining our office to evaluate the damage while you remain in the vehicle. We are providing staggered appointments to minimize customer wait time.
- We will provide the estimate via follow-up email or fax and a phone call to answer any questions or to provide claim handling guidance.
4) Delivery After Completion:
- Deliveries will take place using social distancing best practices when done person to person.
- Customer may opt to retrieve their vehicle without entering our office using phone payments for deductibles if insurance payments are previously received and properly endorsed.
- Upon completion of repairs, Collision Craft cleans and disinfects your vehicle before pick-up.
Jeff Shaw’s Collision Craft remains committed to delivering the highest quality product and service during this challenging time and we are here, as always, to help.