Jeff Shaw's Collision Craft is dedicated to maintaining the health and safety of both our customers and our employees. In response to the coronavirus pandemic and the requirement for social distancing, we are introducing new procedures to reduce human contact to the greatest degree possible.
Some of the measures we have taken to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees include:
- Technicians and office staff are wearing latex gloves when driving and handling customer vehicles.
- We are reducing the number of people visiting our shop at one time by providing customers with staggered scheduled appointment times and alternatives for dropping off their vehicles.
- Whenever possible, we are limiting contact, including handshakes. We are also completing updates and providing communication to our customers by phone and email.
- Like everyone, we have taken additional precautions and enhanced our cleaning process in our shop and among our employees.
- After your arrival, if your visit involves an estimate, we kindly ask that you return to your vehicle. We will have our customer service agent assist you at your vehicle, either in front of our office or in our new drive-in estimating bay, which adjoins our office.
- For more information on available social distancing options, please see our new COVID-19_Customer Service Interaction Protocol
We take this situation very seriously and are committed to providing a safe environment for everyone who visits and works in our locations.