Is everything in order? It’s bad enough that you’ve been in an accident, and now you have to take time out of your day to get your car repaired? We know how much of a headache that can be, and we want to make the process as painless as possible for you. So to get things started, we have a few questions:
Never drive a car that is not safe or legal to drive. Your safety is of the utmost importance, but it is also important to remember that driving a damaged vehicle could inflict additional damage. That’s why Collision Craft offers concierge transportation for you if your vehicle is not safely drivable.
Towing should be executed by qualified and well equipped individuals. Unfortunately, some towing companies do not use the best equipment to tow vehicles, risking your car’s safety in the process. Collision Craft maintains a relationship with Frankford Towing, an extremely reputable and qualified company offering around-the-clock service.
We guarantee with Frankford Towing:
- Your car will be relocated (level and secure) on a flatbed, never pulled.
- If necessary, your car will be safely stored overnight.
- We will reimburse them at that time and include the charges in the repair bill.
We cannot insure this with any other company. We prefer to make the arrangements for you when possible, but if in the event of an emergency or after hours, here’s what to do:
During business hours call us at 410.342.1560. After hours, Frankford Towing can be contacted directly at 410.254.3800.
We have that covered.
Collision Craft offers concierge rental car arrangement through Enterprise Rent-A-Car. We have a relationship with the local branch and prefer to contact them for your convenience and to ensure that you receive the best customer service.
- We make the call to them and schedule everything.
- An Enterprise Representative will meet you at our location and will familiarize you with the vehicle.
- Drop off the rental at Collision Craft when you pick up your car, we will take care of the return.
Note: Enterprise requires that any direct insurance payment arrangements are secured in advance.
If you would prefer to contact Enterprise directly, the number is 410.488.0633.
If there is anything that you need to do with your insurance company prior to any collision repair (such as notifying them of the loss) please make sure this is done … it will minimize complications down the road. Be sure to provide us with their claim information when you arrive at Collision Craft. Their initial appraisal can be done at your location, our location, or theirs. We will work cooperatively with them to help settle your claim.
First of all, if you already have a damage estimate from your insurance company, it’s usually not necessary for us to do another one. We’ll work with their estimate, and work with your insurer to resolve any discrepancies.
Please let us know ahead of time that you’re dropping off your vehicle, however. We will do our very best to schedule things in the way that’s most convenient for you.
For more contact information, check out our Contact Page.
To begin the repair process, we’ll need your authorization to do work. This is not a signature that gives us carte blanche with your car, it is a way to ensure that you get what you are entitled to. You are in control and will be kept informed each step of the way.
- When the car first arrives you may need to approve any damage mitigation.
- We will obtain your approval before performing an inspection requiring dismantling.
- Once damages have been assessed, we will require your approval before commencing with any work.
- If along the way we find additional issues, we will also need approval before undertaking these repairs.
The Intake Authorization Form is available for download.
Follow up approvals may take place less formally; over the phone or through e-mail if requested, or may be included with your initial written work authorization.